Skilled nursing facilities, regularly alluded to as nursing homes, are licensed health care offices that are assessed and controlled by a state's Department of Health Services.
Along with our intensely skilled nursing staff, we offer a long and short term care for those who need rehabilitation assistance or who experience the ill effects of genuine or constant health issues, for example, Alzheimer’s disease and other diseases can be extremely detrimental to your loved ones health, and professional care might be one of the only options for them to receive the care they need.
Expectations from Skilled Nursing CareContact Us!
Skilled nursing care involves trained professionals performing services that are needed temporarily or long – term due to an injury or illness, including:
- A nurse tending to a post-operative wound or dispensing and monitoring intravenous medications
- A physical therapist working with a resident to rectify strength and balance issues
- A speech therapist assisting a resident in reclaiming their ability to communicate following a stroke
- An occupational therapist helping a resident to become independent again, particularly when it comes to dressing, personal hygiene and eating
A skilled nursing care facility also provides:
- Pharmaceutical, laboratory and radiology services
- Social and educational activities
- Laundry services
- Limited transportation
- Hospice care
At Generations, we are specially designed to accommodate seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease, dementia or respiratory ailments. We also provide custodial or personal care focused on helping residents with activities of daily living, such as:
- Personal hygiene
- Maneuvering in and out of bed and/or walking